Sandals Antigua is located on Dickenson Bay`s famous white sand beach, 15 minutes away from the airport.
- Barber / Beauty Salon
- Boutique Shops
- Business Services
- Car Rental
- Currency Exchange
- Disco / Nightclub
- Laundry / Dry Cleaning Service
- Meeting Rooms
- Physician on Call
- Casino Nearby (King's Casino/Casino Riviera)
- Shopping Mall Nearby (Approx. 3 miles)
- Outdoor Pools
- Swim-up Bar
- A few footsteps from the islands finest white-sand beach are 5 freshwater pools, including a main pool with a signature swim-up bar ,and 5 soothing whirlpools.
- Cedar Valley Golf Club - 3.5 miles
- Cedar Valley is an 18-hole, Par 69 championship golf course of 5,932 yards, located just a few minutes drive away from St.John?s.
- Holes: 18
- Green Fees: $35.00
- Cart Fee: $30.00
- Club Rental Fees: $17.00
- Caddy: Available on request.
- Lessons Available
- Outdoor lighted courts
- Court Fee: Complimentary.
- Racquet Rental Fees: Complimentary.
- Pro Onsite
Water Sports on Site
- Fishing: Additional Charge
- Sunfish Sailing: Complimentary
- Snorkeling: Complimentary
- Hobie Cats: Complimentary
- Paddle Boats: Complimentary
- Waterskiing: Complimentary
- Wind Surf: Complimentary
Other Sports Available
- Other Sports: Beach volleyball
Health Club / Spa
- Aerobics: Complimentary
- Jacuzzi: Complimentary
- Massage: Additional Charge
- Nautilus Equipment: Complimentary
- Sauna: Complimentary
- Spa: Additional Charge
- Steam Room: Complimentary
- Manicure / Pedicure: Additional Charge
- Facials: Additional Charge
Sandals Antigua is charming and graceful, and will romance you with every conceivable luxury and amenity. The ambience of an exotic Caribbean village surrounded by lush tropical gardens makes this the ultimate hideaway for honeymooners.
The only resort in Antigua with a world class spa, it has been voted World`s Leading Honeymoon Resort four years in a row. Combining the best of Europe with the soothing touch of the islands, the hotel`s expert staff pampers you with perfection.
Beach: Sandals Antigua is stretched along a 1/4 mile of the island`s finest white sand beach, where guests can enjoy an amazing variety of water sports, including complimentary scuba diving.
Check-in: 2:00 pm
Check-out: 11:00 am
Total Rooms: 193
Year Opened: 1991
Credit Cards: Visa, Master Card, Diners Club, Discover, American Express
All Meals, Drinks & Tips
There are 4 Restaurants at Sandals Antigua Caribbean Village & Spa:
- Bayside Restaurant - Experience gourmet cuisine indoors by candlelight or outdoors overlooking the moonlit sea. Reservations are not required at this restaurant. Men are required to wear a shirt with collar and long pants.
- Kimonos - A specialty restaurant serving Oriental cuisine prepared tableside by an entertaining chef. Hours: 6:45 pm-9:30pm. Reservations are required. Men must wear a shirt with collar and dress pants.
- OK Corral Restaurant - Experience a Western-style grill in a casual setting with panoramic views of the ocean. Hours: 6:30pm-9:15pm. Reservations are required.
- Il Palio Restaurant - One of the most colorful, elegant restaurants specializing in regional Italian dishes with an antipasto bar and open pasta kitchen. Hours: 6:30pm-9:30pm. Reservations are required. Men must wear a shirt with collar and dress pants.
ACTIVITIES & ENTERTAINMENT:
Daily Activities & Entertainment:
- Day/night tennis, shuffleboards, horseshoes, croquet, volleyball, canoes/kayaks, aquatrykes, kneeboarding, hydrobikes.
Nightly Activities & Entertainment:
- Casino night, crab racing, karaoke, fashion shows, nightly entertainers.