The Royal Solaris Los Cabos is situated directly on the beach, just 2 miles from town, 30 minutes from Cabo San Lucas and 20 minutes from the airport
- Barber / Beauty Salon
- Boutique Shops
- Business Services
- Car Rental
- Currency Exchange
- Disco / Nightclub
- Laundry / Dry Cleaning Service
- Meeting Rooms
- 4 Outdoor Pools
- There are 4 outdoor pools- Main, Relaxing, Diving (for scuba demos) and Children's
- San José Municipal Campo de Golf - 5 minutes
- The San José is a 9 hole, 2,900 yard course built by the Mexican government`s FONATURdevelopment agency. Designed for intermediate and beginning golfers, this Par-35 course is surrounded by well landscaped residential properties.
- Holes: 9
- Green Fees: Contact hotel.
- Cart Fee: Contact hotel.
- Club Rental Fees: CONTACT HOTEL.
- Caddy: Available.
- Outdoor lighted courts
- Raquet Rental Fees: Complimentary
Water Sports on Site
- Fishing: Additional Charge
- Scuba: Additional Charge
Other Sports Available
- Horseback Riding: Additional Charge
Health Club / Spa
- Aerobics: Complimentary
- Jacuzzi: Complimentary
- Nautilus Equipment: Complimentary
- Sauna: Additional Charge
- Spa: Additional Charge
- Manicure / Pedicure: Additional Charge
- Facials: Additional Charge
Situated along the shores of the Sea of Cortez, the Royal Solaris Los Cabos features a magnificent Mexican-Californian style of architecture, with spacious, harmonious accommodations providing the perfect retreat for a memorable holiday.
80% of the rooms are ocean view, and the hotel offers four restaurants (two a la carte, two buffet),two bars (including a Sports Bar and a Lobby Bar with live music), one snack bar, a disco, and continental breakfast room service.
Beach: The property features a beautiful beachfront location. Please note the beach at Royal Solaris is unsafe to swim.
Check-in: 3:00 pm
Check-out: 11:00 am
Total Rooms: 400
All Meals, Drinks & Tips
There are 5 Restaurants at Royal Solaris Los Cabos:
- Rosmarinus - A buffet restaurant serving lunch and dinner. Open from 12:00 pm to 4:00 pm.
- Panchos - An a la carte restaurant serving Mexican specialty cuisine for dinner only.Open from 6:00 pm to 9:30 pm (No shorts, sandals or t-shirts allowed).
- Cafe Solaris - A buffet restaurant serving breakfast and dinner. Open from 6:30 am to 11:30 am, and 6:00 pm to 9:30 pm.
- Marco Polo - An a la carte restaurant serving International specialty cuisine for dinneronly. Open from 6:00 pm to 9:30 pm (No shorts, sandals or t-shirts allowed)
- Snack Bar - Offering burgers, nachos and other type of snacks without leaving the pool area.
ACTIVITIES & ENTERTAINMENT
- Disco on-site
- Live music in the Lobby Bar
- The Tehuacan Theater Dinner Show Buffet offers different theme shows
- Children can enjoy an array of activities at their very supervised Kids Club, complete with a wading pool and toboggan. The Kids Club is available Mon. to Sun. from 9:30 am to 5:00 pm.
- Applicable Ages: 4-11 years old.
- Program Fees: Complimentary.
- Children's Facilities
- Game Room
- Children's Pool
- Babysitting Fee: Contact hotel.
- Babysitters are available for children 4 to 11 years old.