Dreams Cancun is ideally located at the end of the island of Cancun, better known as Punta Cancun. Surounded by the beautiful turquoise waters of the Mexican Caribbean, Dreams Cancun guarantees magnificent ocean views and spectacular beaches.
- Barber / Beauty Salon
- Boutique Shops
- Business Services
- Car Rental
- Currency Exchange
- Disco / Nightclub
- Laundry / Dry Cleaning Service
- Meeting Rooms
- Physician on Call
- Shopping Mall Nearby (10 minute walk.)
Pools: 1 Outdoor Pools
- Swim-up Bar
- The resort offers a picturesque, outdoor freshwater swimming pool ideal for lazy days beneath the shining rays of a warm Caribbean sun. Refresh yourself with a cool tropical drink at the friendly pool bar.
Pok ta Pok Golf Club:
- A Par-72 golf course designed in 1976 by Robert Trent Jones, Jr., Pok-Ta-Pok artistically incorporates hundreds of meters of dramatic shoreline and ancient Mayan ruins into a truly enjoyable experience for golfers of all abilities.
- Holes: 18…..Green Fees: $75.00 (approx)….Club Rental Fees: $18.00…..Lessons Available
- 1 Outdoor lighted Court
- Court Fee: $10.00 per hour
Water Sports on Site:
- Jogging Trail: Complimentary
- Snorkeling: Complimentary
- Hobie Cats: Complimentary
- Paddle Boats: Complimentary
- JetSki / Waverunner: Additional Charge
- Waterskiing: Additional Charge
- Wind Surf: Additional Charge
- Fishing: Additional Charge
- Sunfish Sailing: Additional Charge
- Scuba: Additional Charge
Health Club / Spa:
- Nautilus Equipment: Complimentary
- Spa: Additional Charge
- Steam Room: Additional Charge
- Manicure / Pedicure: Additional Charge
- Facials: Additional Charge
- Massage: Additional Charge
Dreams Cancun features a unique blend of Mexican and Mayan architecture, with the exclusivity of a private resort in close proximity to premier shopping, dining, and entertainment. Comfortable rooms feature scenic views from your own private terrace.
This family friendly hotel is surrounded on three sides by the Caribbean and a private lagoon: the only resort in Cancun with 3 PRIVATE BEACHES. Other amenities include 24-hr room service, health spa and cover +2 drinks at Azucar.
Beach: Surrounded by sea on three sides, the hotel offers 3 private white sand beaches. Offshore coral reefs make them ideal for snorkeling and water sports. Guests can relax beneath the shade of a palapa or stroll along the shores of the man-made lagoon.
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 12:00 NOON
Total Rooms: 381
Year Opened: 1975
All Meals, Drinks & Tips-MARIA BONITA RESTAURANT IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE ALL-INCLUSIVE PLAN.
There are 5 Restaurants at Dreams Cancun Resort & Spa:
- Sea Side Grill - The restaurant offers tropical cocktails and snacks, as well as seafood specialties, in an informal beach terrace area. Open daily from 11am - 5 pm and 6pm to 11 pm.
- World Cafe - International cuisine, World Cafe has an exciting decor and offers an international menu in a casual atmosphere. Air conditioned dining area with terrace. Open daily from 7am -11pm.
- Snack Shack - Serving light seafood snacks and Mexican specialties in the pool area, as well as Caribbean-style cocktails.
- Oceana - Enjoy fresh fish and seafood prepared on a mesquite grill and beautiful seaside views. Open daily from 12 pm to 4 pm for lunch and from 6 pm - 11 pm for dinner
- Himutsu - Located on the beach, enjoy Pan Asian specialties with beautiful views of the lighthouse in Punta Cancun and the wonderful Caribbean sea. Open daily from 6 pm - 11 pm.
ACTIVITIES & ENTERTAINMENT:
- Water Sports, Health Club, Spa, one Lighted Tennis Courts, Jogging Path, Golf nearby at Pok-Ta-Pok,
- FREE cover + 2 drinks at Caribbean Bar Azucar and 2 theme parties per week and shows every night.
The Explorer's Club is available from 9 am to 9 pm all year long for ages 4-17.
Complimentary children’s activities:
- Game Room
Kids can spend a safe, fun-filled day under the watchful guidance of specially-trained staff.
Babysitting Fee: $10/hr plus taxi
Advance Notice for Babysitting: 24 hours
Participation in the Explorer Club is absolutely free, and lunch is included. Because the family is so important in Mexican culture, children are #1 and treated as VIP's by hotel staff. Cribs avail on request basis for no charge.