The Iberostar is situated on the southwestern coast of the island near Cozumel`s most famous attraction, the Palancar Reef. Only 20 minutes away from the airport, the resort maintains a perfect harmony with the existing ecology.
- Barber / Beauty Salon
- Boutique Shops
- Car Rental
- Currency Exchange
- Disco / Nightclub
- Laundry / Dry Cleaning Service
- Physician on Call
- Outdoor Pools
- Swim-up Bar
- The spectacular pool area consists of an enormous fresh water lake pool surrounded by palm trees and palapas with a separate kiddies pool. Complimentary scuba lessons are offered in the hotel pool as part of the All-Inclusive Plan.
- Cozumel Country Club - Opening Summer 2001
- Cozumel Country Club offers an 18-hole championship course designed by Jack Nicklaus.The 6,847-yd course will snake around trees, mangroves and wetlands, creating a unique challenge for even the most experienced of golfers.
- Holes: 18
- Green Fees: $110 (approx)
- 2 Outdoor lighted courts
- Court Fee: No charge
- Racquet Rental Fees: No charge
- Pro Onsite
Water Sports on Site
- Fishing: Additional Charge
- Scuba: Additional Charge
- Snorkeling: Complimentary
- Hobie Cats: Complimentary
- Wind Surf: Complimentary
Other Sports Available
- Horseback Riding: Additional Charge
Health Club / Spa
- Aerobics: Complimentary
- Jacuzzi: Complimentary
- Massage: Additional Charge
- Nautilus Equipment: Complimentary
- Manicure / Pedicure: Additional Charge
- Facials: Additional Charge
The Iberostar Cozumel is an All-Inclusive beachfront resort surrounded by lush and exuberant tropical gardens. Elegantly appointed rooms are housed in bungalow-style two-story buildings, each featuring a terrace or balcony with a hammock.
This luxurious beachfront resort is in perfect harmony with the existing ecology. The All-Inclusive program includes non-motorized watersports, all meals and snacks, as well as national and international drinks from 10:00 am until 2:00 am.
Beach: The property is situated on over 170 meters of white sandy beach, perfect for lounging beneath the warm Caribbean sunshine or enjoying an array of complimentary watersports. The coral reef near the beach is considered a divers` paradise.
Check-in: 3:00 pm
Check-out: 12:00 noon
Total Rooms: 294
Year Opened: 1999
All Meals, Drinks & Tips
There are 4 Restaurants at Iberostar Cozumel:
- El Sarape - An la carte Mexican specialty restaurant with a formal dress code, reservations are required. Men must wear long pants.
- El Cedral Steakhouse - An a la carte steakhouse and grill , the dress code is formal and reservations are required.
- International Buffet - The main restaurant, featuring a display kitchen and a buffet with show cooking - surprising, delicious and exquisite. Dress is casual and Bermuda shorts are permitted.
- Palapa Grill and Snack Bar - Serving snacks and grilled items the day
ACTIVITIES & ENTERTAINMENT
Daily Activities & Entertainment:
- Spanish Lessons, Dance Lessons, Water Polo, Beach Volleyball, Water Volleyball, Basketball, Archery, Air Rifles, Billiards
Nightly Activities & Entertainment:
- Nightly entertainment program featuring live music, weekly theme nights, shows and orchestral dances
Lucy`s Kids Club is available from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm, and features a playground, Mini-Club, supervised games and competitions organized by the hotel`s entertainment team, with a "kiddies disco" at night.
Applicable Ages: 4 to 12 years old.
- Teen Disco
- Babysitting Fee: $10.00 max 2 kids
- Advance Notice for Babysitting: 24 hours
- All a la carte restaurants have a children's menu.