The property is located beachfront on the southern part of the island, overlooking the channel between the island and the mainland. It is near the Chankanaab National Park, 15 minutes away from the Airport.
- Boutique Shops
- Business Services
- Car Rental
- Currency Exchange
- Laundry / Dry Cleaning Service
- Meeting Rooms
- Physician on Call
- Shopping Mall Nearby (6.5 kilometers)
- Outdoor Pools
- The swimming pool has a jacuzzi and is open daily from 8:00 am to 10:00 pm.
- Cozumel Country Club - Opening Summer 2001
- Cozumel Country Club offers an 18-hole championship course designed by Jack Nicklaus.The 6,847-yd course will snake around trees, mangroves and wetlands, creating a unique challenge for even the most experienced of golfers.
- Holes: 18
- Green Fees: $120 (approx)
- Cart Fee: yes
- Club Rental Fees: NOT AVAILABLE.
- Caddy: yes
- 2 Outdoor lighted courts
- Court Fee: No charge
- Pro Onsite
Water Sports on Site
- Fishing: Additional Charge
- Sunfish Sailing: Additional Charge
- Snorkeling: Additional Charge
- Paddle Boats: Additional Charge
- JetSki / Waverunner: Additional Charge
- Waterskiing: Additional Charge
- Wind Surf: Additional Charge
Other Sports Available
- Jogging Trail: Additional Charge
- Other Sports: Croquet.
Health Club / Spa
- Jacuzzi: Complimentary
- Nautilus Equipment: Additional Charge
- Manicure / Pedicure: Additional Charge
The Presidente Intercontinental Cozumel Resorts features a contemporary Mexican style architecture with a distinctive design of dramatically angled open-air corridors, swooping ceilings and 253 contemporary-styled, marble-floored rooms.
A recipient of the prestigiuos AAA Four Diamond Award, this hotel offers two lighted tennis courts, a fitness center, children`s activities, 24-hour room service, two bars, and two restaurants (including award-winning gourmet dining at El Arrecife)
Beach: Exclusive location on the largest and most private beach in Cozumel. Secluded on Cozumel's south- west coast this resort offers immediate access to some of the island's best scuba-diving and snorkeling spots.
Check-in: 3:00 pm
Check-out: 12:00 noon
Total Rooms: 253
Year Opened: 1969
There are 2 Restaurants at Presidente Intercontinental Resort:
- El Caribeno Restaurant and Bar - This spectacular restaurant beachside provides a casual outdoor setting next to the water under a oversize palapa. Serves Mexican and internation-al specialties a la carte or buffet style.
- El Arrecife - The only AAA Four Diamond awarded restaurant on the island. Serves inter- national specialties including seafood and Mexican dishes in a casual elegant atmosphere overlooking the beach cove. Open for dinner only.
ACTIVITIES & ENTERTAINMENT
Daily Activities & Entertainment:
- Social Activities program, which includes frisbee, Spanish lessons, dominoes, ping- pong tournaments, painting and ecological tours
Nightly Activities & Entertainment:
- Live music at Arrecife Restaurant and two guitar players at Caribeno Restaurant
The Chiqui Club offers a full range of activities year-round, including pool and beach games, children's aerobics, movies, sandcastle building, frog races, kite- making, tug-of-war contests and much more.
Applicable Ages: 5 - 12 years old.
Program Fees: Complimentary.
- Game Room
- Children's Pool
- Babysitting Fee: $10.00 per hour
- Advance Notice for Babysitting: 8 hour