In the center of it all, Golden Crown Cancun is just 25 minutes from the airport, 30 minutes from downtown and minutes from one of the best golf courses in the area. Located directly on the beach, close to shops, bars and discos.
- Barber / Beauty Salon
- Boutique Shops
- Business Services
- Car Rental
- Currency Exchange
- Disco / Nightclub
- Laundry / Dry Cleaning Service
- Meeting Rooms
- Physician on Call
- Shopping Mall Nearby
Pools: 2 outdoor
- There are two connecting swimming pools, one for relaxing and one for activities.
- Enjoy towel service in both the beach and pool area, scuba lessons in the pool, and there is poolside massage service (massages cost extra).
Hilton Golf Course---10 minutes away.
- Par-72 designed by Aoki Corp., 6663 yards long of dramatic shoreline and ancient Mayan ruins.
- Holes: 18
- Green Fees: 110.00 (approx)
- Cart Fee: included…Club Rental & Caddy Fees: contact hotel
- 1 Outdoor lighted court
- Court Fee: Free of charge
Other Sports Available: Complimentary
Health Club / Spa:
- Aerobics: Complimentary
- Jacuzzi: Complimentary
- Nautilus Equipment: Complimentary
- Sauna: Complimentary
- Steam Room: Complimentary
- Manicure / Pedicure: Additional Charge
- Facials: Additional Charge
Golden Crown Paradise Spa consists of a 6 story pyramid shaped building nestled on the best white sandy beach of Cancun. This friendly adults-only resort caters to couples, honeymooners and singles.
This All-Inclusive beachfront property has 24 hour room service, mid-night snacks, four bars nightly entertainment, disco, tennis, fitness facility and spa (charges apply).
Beach: Is situated on a white sandy stretch of Federal Beach with an on-site volleyball court. Enjoy drinks and snacks at the lively beach bar, or take the shuttle to nearby Aquaworld (2 min) for Snorkeling, Kayaks, Windsurfing, and more.
Check-in: 3:00 pm
Check-out: 12:00 noon
Total Rooms: 154
Year Opened: 1990
All Meals, Drinks & Tips
There are 4 Restaurants at Golden Crown Paradise:
- Old Barn - Steak house a la carte restaurant open for dinner (6:00 pm to 11:00 pm). Dress code is casual, no reservations required.
- Pier 12 - Seafood a la carte restaurant open for lunch and dinner (12:00 noon to 9:00 pm). The dress code is casual and no reservations are required.
- Shangri - La - Gourmet a la carte restaurant open for dinner (6:00 pm to 11:00 pm) dance floor and live music. Dress code: collar shirt and pants for men. No reservations required.
- Paradise - Open for buffet breakfast (7:00 am to 11:30 am), lunch and dinner (12:00 noon to 9:00 pm. Dress code is casual (shirt and shoes are mandatory).
ACTIVITIES & ENTERTAINMENT:
- Water and land aerobics
- Ping pong
- Daily activities program by the pool and beach.
Nightly Entertainment: Varies by evening.
- Casino night
- Beach party
- Elvis Presley show
- Caribbean show.