The resort is located in the Rose Hall Plantation area of Montego Bay, and is within walking distance of the Half Moon Bay Shopping Center. Just ten minutes from the airport.
- Barber / Beauty Salon
- Boutique Shops
- Business Services
- Currency Exchange
- Laundry / Dry Cleaning Service
- Meeting Rooms
- Physician on Call
- Shopping Mall Nearby (1/2 mile)
- The White Witch Golf Course.
- Designed by Robert von Hagge, this course winds through the mountains of Jamaica's historic 4,000 acre Rose Hall Plantation, with 200 acres of lush greenery and rollingcountryside, and panoramic views of the ocean, mountains and island.
- Holes: 18
- Green Fees: $143.75
- Cart Fee: Included in Fee
- Club Rental Fees: $25.00
- Caddy: Golf Concierge
- Lessons Available
- Outdoor Lighted Courts
- Court Fee: Extra Fee
- Pro Onsite
Water Sports on Site
- Fishing: Additional Charge
- Sunfish Sailing: Additional Charge
- Scuba: Additional Charge
- Snorkeling: Complimentary
- JetSki / Waverunner: Additional Charge
- Waterskiing: Additional Charge
- Wind Surf: Complimentary
Other Sports Available
- Horseback Riding: Additional Charge
Health Club / Spa
- Aerobics: Additional Charge
- Jacuzzi: Complimentary
- Massage: Additional Charge
- Nautilus Equipment: Complimentary
- Sauna: Complimentary
- Spa: Additional Charge
- Steam Room: Complimentary
- Manicure / Pedicure: Additional Charge
- Facials: Additional Charge
Set along a dazzling stretch of beach, The Ritz-Carlton combines Old World appeal with an inviting sense of Caribbean warmth. All guest rooms and suites feature a casually elegant tropical décor and completely private covered balconies with stone columns
Resort features include the White Witch Golf Course, a full service spa, fitness center, the Rose Hall Guest House, 24-hour room service, four restaurants, three bars, live nightly entertainment, day and night tennis, and children`s activities.
Beach: The hotel is situated directly on a spectacular 500 ft-stretch of white sand beach.
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 am
Total Rooms: 428
Year Opened: 2000
Credit Cards: Visa, Master Card, Diners Club, Discover, American Express
Spring breakers: The hotel has the discretion to remove anyone that is acting inappropriately or causing disturbance in the hotel. They may also impose a cash deposit or credit card imprint upon arrival if they think guests will be a disturbance.
All Meals, Drinks & Tips
There are 5 Restaurants at The Ritz-Carlton Golf & Spa Resort:
- Horizon's - Offering both indoor and outdoor seating, Horizon`s serves both buffet and á la carte breakfast every morning from 7-11 am. From 7-11 pm, a selection of creative international dishes with Jamaican and Asian influences are available.
- Jasmines - The Ritz-Carlton's signature restaurant, serving "Jamasian" cuisine - a combination of Jamaican ingredients cooked with Asian techniques. Served in small plate presentation, infused with light jazz entertainment.
- Mango's - A variety of traditional American, Caribbean and International dishes are served poolside overlooking the ocean, including sandwiches, salads, light snacks and tropical drinks. In the evening, enjoy sunset views while diningon Caribbean specialties.
- Reggae Jerk Center - For a true taste of Jamaica served on the West Beach with live Reggae entertainment.
- The White Witch Club House - Set atop the winding green hills of the resort`s 18-hole championship golf course, breakfast, light lunch and cocktails are offered daily. Located five minutes from the resort, complimentary shuttle service to and from the hotel is provided.
ACTIVITIES & ENTERTAINMENT:
Nightly Activities & Entertainment:
- Live nightly entertainment.
Ritz Kids offers a fun and enjoyable experience while meeting these individual's educational, physical and special needs. The trained staff is dedicated to provide thekids with a personalize experience.
- Applicable Ages: 5-14
- Program Fees: $45 - $65
- Children's Facilities
- Play Ground
- Babysitting Fee: Extra Fee
- Advance Notice for Babysitting: Yes