This property is only 5 minutes from the airport and 10 minutes from the city center.
- Barber / Beauty Salon
- Boutique Shops
- Car Rental
- Currency Exchange
- Disco / Nightclub
- Laundry / Dry Cleaning Service
- Meeting Rooms
- Physician on Call
- Shopping Mall Nearby (2 miles.)
- Outdoor Pools
- Swim-up Bar
- There are four swimming pools, four whirlpools and a swim-up bar.
- Ironshore Golf Course
- Ironshore is an 18-hole, Par 72 course noted for a challenging layout with a number of intriguing blind holes and a total of 6,633 yards. This is a links-type course, with well-bunkered greens requiring accuracy and steely-nerved approaches.
- Holes: 18
- Green Fees: $51.75
- Cart Fee: $28.75
- Club Rental Fees: $17.25
- Caddy: Mandatory at $13.00
- Lessons Available
- Outdoor Lighted Courts
- Pro Onsite
Water Sports on Site
- Sunfish Sailing: Complimentary
- Scuba: Additional Charge
- Snorkeling: Complimentary
- Paddle Boats: Complimentary
- Waterskiing: Additional Charge
- Wind Surf: Complimentary
Other Sports Available
- Other Sports: Basketball, volleyball
Health Club / Spa
- Aerobics: Complimentary
- Jacuzzi: Complimentary
- Massage: Additional Charge
- Nautilus Equipment: Complimentary
- Sauna: Complimentary
- Spa: Additional Charge
- Manicure / Pedicure: Additional Charge
- Facials: Additional Charge
Sandals Montego Bay consists of cottages and 3- story buildings spread throughout 26 acres of lush tropical gardens fronting Jamaica`s largest private white sand beach. Sandals Montego Bay boasts the highest repeat business of any Sandals Resort.
Located on the largest private white-sand beach in all of Jamaica, Sandals` flagship resort offers an extraordinary agenda of things to do from sunup to sundown. Guests have full exchange privileges with neighboring Sandals Inn & Sandals Royal Caribbean.
Beach: The property is located on a 1/2 mile stretch of one of the largest and finest private beaches in Jamaica.
Total Rooms: 243
Year Opened: 1981
Credit Cards: Visa, Master Card, Diners Club, American Express
Couples only, no children under 18 years.
All Meals, Drinks & Tips-Plus dining at Sandals Inn and Sandals Royal Caribbean.
There are 5 Restaurants at Sandals Montego Bay:
- Cucina Romana - Serves Italian cuisine in an Italian setting, alfresco style with exciting open show kitchen, including gourmet pizzas. Hours: 6pm-10:30pm. Men must wear a shirt with collar and either dress shorts or pants. Reservations are required.
- Bayside Restaurant - Offers international gourmet cuisine with impeccable service either indoorsor outdoors overlooking the moonlit Caribbean Sea. Hours: 6pm-9:30pm. Reservations not required. Dres code: dress shorts for men (long pants are not required).
- Tokyo Joe`s - Dine in the splendor of the Far East, enjoy freshly cooked Dim Sum or create your main course and have it stir-fried by expert chefs. Closed Fri.Hours: 6pm-9pm. Men must wear a shirt with collar and dress shorts or pantsReservations required.
- Oleander Room - This restaurant features fine Jamaican cuisine and white glove service in an elegant, air-conditioned, Georgian-style setting. Hours: 6pm-9pm. Men must wear a shirt with coollar and long dress pants. Reservations are not required.
- OK Corral Restaurant - A traditional southwestern restaurant featuring America's most famous food:steak, chicken, fish and ribs. Hours: 6pm-9:30pm. Dress is casual. Reservations are not required.
ACTIVITIES & ENTERTAINMENT:
Daily Activities & Entertainment:
- Daily organized activities
Nightly Activities & Entertainment:
- Manager`s Welcome Party, live nightly entertainment, disco, piano bar, karaoke and theme nights.