This luxury resort is stretched along a gorgeous white sand beach, only 15 minutes away from downtown Montego Bay and 10 minutes away from the International Airport.
- Barber / Beauty Salon
- Boutique Shops
- Car Rental
- Currency Exchange
- Disco / Nightclub
- Meeting Rooms
- Physician on Call
- Shopping Mall Nearby (Downtown.)
- Outdoor Pools
- Swim-up Bar
- There are five outdoor swimming pools and two swim-up bars.
- Ironshore is an 18-hole, Par 72 course noted for a challenging layout with a total of 6,633 yds. This links-type course has well-bunkered greens requiring accuracy and steely-nerved approaches. (Golf is NOT included for hotel guests).
- Holes: 18
- Green Fees: Extra fee.
- Cart Fee: $9 (9) $17.75 (18)
- Club Rental Fees: $17.75
Water Sports on Site
- Fishing: Additional Charge
- Sunfish Sailing: Complimentary
- Scuba: Additional Charge
- Snorkeling: Complimentary
- Wind Surf: Complimentary
Other Sports Available
- Horseback Riding: Additional Charge
- Jogging Trail: Complimentary
- Racquetball: Complimentary
- Other Sports: Shuffleboard, billiards.
Health Club / Spa
- Aerobics: Complimentary
- Jacuzzi: Complimentary
- Massage: Additional Charge
- Nautilus Equipment: Complimentary
- Sauna: Complimentary
- Spa: Additional Charge
- Manicure / Pedicure: Additional Charge
- Facials: Additional Charge
In a class by itself, Sandals Royal Caribbean offers a noble escape in a Georgian-style Great House setting. Reputed throughout the Caribbean for its refined pleasures, this exclusive resort echoes an era lost in time.
Features include Sandals Cay, an exclusive offshore island with a white-sand beach, swim-up pool brand the exquisite Royal Thai restaurant. Guests also have full exchange privileges with two other Sandals resorts, with complimentary transfers to each.
Beach: Sandals Royal Caribbean is nestled along a lovely stretch of pristine white beach, where guests can enjoy windsurfing, snorkeling, waterskiing, and sailing, all within the beautifully turquoise waters of a sparkling Caribbean.
Check-out: 11:30 am
Total Rooms: 190
Year Opened: 1986
Credit Cards: Visa, Master Card, Discover, American Express
All Meals, Drinks & Tips
There are 4 Restaurants at Sandals Royal Caribbean & Offshore Island:
- The Pavilion Restaurant - Serving Jamaican cuisine in a tropical setting under the stars. Hours: 6pm-9:15pm. Men must wear a shirt with collar and dress shorts or dress pants. Jeans, t-shirts, sneakers and beachwear are not permitted.
- The Regency - Serving international cuisine overlooking the ocean or indoors at candlelit tables. Hours: 6:30pm-9:15pm. Reservations not required.
- The Courtyard - A great place for breakfast or dinner served a la carte. Dinner: 6:30pm- 8:30pm. Open seating: 8:30pm-10pm. Reservations required. Dinner dress code: Dress shorts and collared shirts. No jeans, t-shirts, sneakers or beachwear allowed.
- Royal Thai - An Indonesian restaurant located on the private offshore island. Men must wear a shirt with collar and dress shorts or dress pants. Jeans, t-shirts, sneakers and beachwear are not permitted.
ACTIVITIES & ENTERTAINMENT:
Daily Activities & Entertainment:
- Organized daily activities, Exchange Privileges with Sandals Montego Bay and Sandals Inn, transfers included.
Nightly Activities & Entertainment:
- Disco, Guest & Staff Talent Show, Piano Bar, Jazz Night, Karaoke, Casino Night, Carnival Night, Formal Night.