Sandals Whitehouse is nestled in the south-west coast on the southern shore of Jamaica and is approximately 75 minutes from Montego Bay International Airport and 45 minutes from Negril.
- Boutique Shops
- Disco / Nightclub
- Laundry / Dry Cleaning Service
- Meeting Rooms
- Outdoor Pools
- Swim-up Bar
- Main Pool (enormous zero-entry pool, French Village Pool, Dutch Village Pool and Dive Pool. 2 Swim up pool bars.
- Sandals Golf & Country Club in Ocho Rios
Water Sports on Site
- Scuba: Additional Charge
- Snorkeling: Complimentary
- Hobie Cats: Complimentary
- Waterskiing: Additional Charge
- Wind Surf: Complimentary
Other Sports Available
- Jogging Trail: Complimentary
Health Club / Spa
- Aerobics: Complimentary
- Massage: Additional Charge
- Nautilus Equipment: Complimentary
- Spa: Additional Charge
- Facials: Additional Charge
Three authentic European Villages: The romance of Italy, The sophistication of France, The charm of the Netherlands.
Featuring 360 beautifully appointed and spacious rooms, all with uncompromising ocean views.
Total Rooms: 360
Year Opened: 2005
Credit Cards: Visa, Master Card, American Express
Adults Only Couples Resort. Resort Casual during the day: Nice shorts or jeans, swimwear must be covered, no bare feet. Resort Evening Attire: Dress pants for men, shirts with sleeves and collar, dress shoes.
All Meals, Drinks & Tips
There are 7 Restaurants at Sandals Whitehouse Euopean Village & Spa:
- The European Patisserie - Enjoy our luxury cafe where you can satisfy your sweet tooth and view the creation of your desserts. Open 11:00 am to 10:00 pm. Resort casual dress code.
- Bob Marley Beach Club - Our Beach Club serves fresh barbecued, grilled to order and snack items. Open 10:30am to 6:00pm
- Italian Restaurant - Be transfered to our "Little Italy" and experience fesh pasta, gourmet pizzas and exquisite deserts. Open from 6:30 pm to 9:30 pm. Resort evening attire required.
- Caribbean Restaurant - Enjoy exciting Caribbean cuisine in an intimate tropical setting. Open 6:30 pm to 9:30 pm. Resort evening attire required.
- Arizona Beach Club - Our Beach Club serves fresh barbecued, grilled to order and snack items. Open 10:30pm to 3:00am
- Asian Restaurant - Indoor and outdoor dining serving Asian cuisine. Open from 6:30 pm to 9:30 pm. Resort evening attired reqired.
- International Restaurant - International gourmet cuisine served indoors or outdoors by candlelight. This restaurant offers grand buffets. Open 6:30 pm to 9:30 pm. Resort casual dress code.
ACTIVITIES & ENTERTAINMENT:
Daily Activities & Entertainment:
- Basketball, darts, miniature golf, pool tables, horse shoes, shuffle board and outdoor chess.
Nightly Activities & Entertainment:
Nightly shows, disco, karaoke, talent shows and weekly welcome party.