Just a short 15 minute ride from Montego Bay Airport.
Amidst swaying palms, shimmering water and beautiful beaches, the casual, all-inclusive Sunset Beach Resort & Spa in Montego Bay offers something for everyone including a fresh new look following a host of recent renovations. Sparkling restaurants and bars with sleek, contemporary designs await guests with an array of new, all-inclusive dining options.
Playful and exciting you'll splash your way through the magnificent Pirate's Paradise water park - twists, turns, rides and slides for all ages.
Simmer in Sunset Beach's beachfront hot tub, or stroll through the tropical gardens. Pamper yourself with a treatment in the spa.
- Boutique Shops
- Electronic slot machines
- Currency Exchange
- Laundry / Dry Cleaning Service (extra)
- Meeting Rooms
- Physician on Call
- Shopping Nearby
- Outdoor Pools
- Swim-up Bar
- The hotel's large free form swimming pool is located on the water's edge and has two swim-up bars and a jacuzzi. Pirate's Paradise Water Park includes Black beard's Lazy River Ride, a fort, & shooting water slides.
- Four championship courts all lit for night play complimentary
Water Sports on Site
- Sunfish Sailing: Complimentary
- kayaking: Complimentary
- Snorkeling: Complimentary
- Paddle Boats: Complimentary
Other Sports Available
- Other Sports: Water aerobics, volleyball
Health Club / Spa
- Aerobics: Complimentary
- Air Conditioned gym with exercise equipment and free weights -complimentary
- Sauna: Additional Charge
- Spa: Additional Charge The Sunset Spa is a sanctuary for the senses. Pamper your body with extra special attention, open daily from 9am to 6pm. Treatments are not included in the all inclusive price
- Steam Room: Additional Charge
- Manicure / Pedicure: Additional Charge
- Facials: Additional Charge
Escape to this playful, all inclusive 430 room hotel offering the awesome new Pirate's Paradise Water Park, sumptuous spa and diverse dining and fun in the sun all just minutes from the Montego Bay Airport.
Shoot down a pair of 35-foot high, 250 foot long waterslides in the Pirates Paradise Water Park, which also includes Blackbeard's Lazy River, a Caribbean Pirate ship and two hot tubs.
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Total Rooms: 430
Year Opened: 1998
All Meals, Drinks & Tips
All Meals in a choice of buffet and a la carte restaurants
There are 5 Restaurants at Sunset Beach Resort and Spa:
- Banana Walk Buffet - Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner buffet style This seaside eatery has a sparkling new contemporary design, with expansive buffet stations including action, healthy options and kids stations. Open from 7am-10am, noon-2:30pm and 6:30pm-10pm.
- Silk Road - Two seating's at 6PM and 8PM. Reservations required. Silk Road shines with sleek modern furnishings and a new contemporary Asian menu. Dress Code: Dressy resort wear.
- Pimento - Two seating's at 6pm and 8pm. Reservations required. Completely new Caribbean Fusion restaurant with a laid-back atmosphere, great music and flavors of the region. Dress Code: Dressy resort wear.
- Sunset Beach Grill - Open 10am-7pm and 10pm -1:00am The beach grill serves up the best jerk chicken, burgers, and patties until late in the evening
- Sundowner Bar Open 10AM -1AM
- Main Lobby Bar Open 10am -11pm
- Tamarind Bar Open 6pm-2am
- Ortanique Lobby Bar Open 4pm-11pm
- Beach bars two locations times posted
All Accommodations have air-conditioning and amenities such as full baths, hair dryers, telephones with voice mail, satellite television, in room safes, irons, ironing boards and private balconies. Guestrooms feature one king or two double beds and can accommodate three adults, or two adults with two children under 15.
- All meals in a choice of buffet or a la carte restaurants
- Unlimited beverages and cocktails at 6 bars
- Sip tea and relax during afternoon English tea time
- Choose among a range of non motorized water sports
- Work out in the Air Conditioned gym with exercise equipment, aerobics classes and free weights
- Splash and play in the Pirates Paradise Water Park
ACTIVITIES & ENTERTAINMENT:
Daily Activities & Entertainment:
- Daily schedule of activities.
Nightly Activities & Entertainment:
- Nightly live entertainment including Caribbean floor shows, fashion shows and beach party nights
Kids enjoy Club Mongoose, a free program for ages 2-12. The Pirates Cove Teen Center entertains older children.
Spring breakers: The hotel has the discretion to remove anyone that is acting inappropriately or causing disturbance in the hotel. They may also impose a cash deposit or credit card imprint upon arrival if they think guests will be a disturbance.
Hotel can change any of the items listed on this page without notice