Hedonism II by SuperClubs is located beachfront in the midst of 22 beautifully landscaped gardens on the Northern end of Negril's Seven Mile Beach. It is on the west coast of Jamaica, 55 miles from Montego Bay Airport (approximately two hours by car).
- Barber / Beauty Salon
- Boutique Shops
- Currency Exchange
- Disco / Nightclub
- Meeting Rooms
- Physician on Call
- Outdoor Pools
- Swim-up Bar
- There are two large freshwater pools, one is nude with a swim-up bar and see-through waterslide. Cascading plunge pools and a glass bottom jacuzzi. The beachfront pool has an in-pool, pool table. A jungle bridge connects the main pool to the beach.
- Negril Hills Golf Course - 15 minutes
- This 18-hole, par-72 course measuring 6,333 yds has gently undulating fairways, elevated tees and greens, picturesque water hazards and lush vegetation. A tennis court, restaurant, pro-shop and club house are all on the property.
- Holes: 18
- Green Fees: $34.50 (approx.)
- Cart Fee: $34.00 (approx.)
- Club Rental Fees: $11.50 (APPROX.)
- Lessons Available
- Outdoor Lighted Courts
- Racquet Rental Fees: Complimentary.
- Pro Onsite
Water Sports on Site
- Fishing: Additional Charge
- Sunfish Sailing: Complimentary
- Snorkeling: Complimentary
- Hobie Cats: Complimentary
- Paddle Boats: Complimentary
- Motorboats: Additional Charge
- Waterskiing: Complimentary
- Wind Surf: Complimentary
Other Sports Available
- Jogging Trail: Complimentary
- Squash: Complimentary
- Badmiton, basketball, beach volleyball, nede beach volleyball
Health Club / Spa
- Aerobics: Complimentary
- Jacuzzi: Complimentary
- Massage: Additional Charge
- Nautilus Equipment: Complimentary
- Sauna: Complimentary
- Steam Room: Complimentary
- Manicure / Pedicure: Additional Charge
- Facials: Additional Charge
Hedonism II by SuperClubs is an active, sports-oriented party resort with low rise buildings surrounded by tropical vegetation and a long private beach.
Has an extensive variety of land and water sports, nightly theme parties, a circus work shop, & a total of 5 bars with premium brand drinks. The disco and piano bar close when the last person leaves. Free Weddings and Renewal of Vows (Service Fees apply)
Beach: There is a private beach which is divided into two sections, one of which is for nude bathing with a nude Jacuzzi.
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 12:00 noon
Total Rooms: 280
Year Opened: 1981
Credit Cards: Visa, Master Card, American Express
Adults only resort (18 years and older).
All Meals, Drinks & Tips-FULL-All (plus 24-hour Snack Attack)
There are 5 Restaurants at Hedonism II by SuperClubs:
- Scotch Bonnet - Poolside dining beneath the stars. Reservations required. Closed Friday.
- Terrace Room - The main dining room is open-air, specializing in Caribbean cuisine buffet-style for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Plus, midnight snacks 12am-1:00am.
- 2 beach grills - Casual grills serving snack items such as hamburgers and hot dogs.
- Pastafari - A unique Italian restaurant with a Jamaican accent and a magic touch with pasta. Reservations are required. Open six nights a week.
- Munasan - Sumptous Japanese Teppanyaki-style cuisine. Reservations required.
ACTIVITIES & ENTERTAINMENT:
Daily Activities & Entertainment:
- Organized daily activities, circus work shop, trapeze, trampoline clinics, Reggae dance classes, island picnics
Nightly Activities & Entertainment:
- Beach Bonfire Dancing, Disco, Theme Parties, Piano Bar, Midnight Buffet, Live Music, Pajama Party, Toga Party.