Situated on it`s own private white sand beach in the Garden Parish of St. Ann and the birth parish of Bob Marley, this property is 5 minutes from the town of Ocho Rios, in between the Caribbean Sea and St. Ann Mountains.
- Barber / Beauty Salon
- Boutique Shops
- Car Rental
- Currency Exchange
- Disco / Nightclub
- Laundry / Dry Cleaning Service
- Meeting Rooms
- Physician on Call
- Shopping Mall Nearby (5 minutes)
- Outdoor Pools: 3
- Swim-up Bar
- There are three freshwater swimming pools, including an intimate hidden pool.
- Sandals Golf & Country Club
- Enjoy complimentary golf at Sandals` very own golf course as part. Located in Ocho Rios, Sandals Golf & Country Club is a challenging 18-hole par 71 course. Lessons areprovided at no extra cost. Transportation to and from the golf course is included.
- Holes: 18
- Cart Fee: $40 18 holes/$25 9hs
- Club Rental Fees: $12.00
- Caddy: Mandatory; $18 for 18 holes/ $12 for 9 holes
- Lessons Available
- Outdoor Lighted Courts
- Pro Onsite
Water Sports on Site
- Fishing: Additional Charge
- Sunfish Sailing: Complimentary
- Scuba: Additional Charge
- Snorkeling: Complimentary
- Paddle Boats: Complimentary
- Wind Surf: Complimentary
Other Sports Available
- Horseback Riding: Additional Charge
- Volleyball, Darts, Outdoor Chess, Basketball, Billiards, Table Tennis, Shuffleboard
Health Club / Spa
- Aerobics: Complimentary
- Jacuzzi: Complimentary
- Massage: Additional Charge
- Nautilus Equipment: Complimentary
- Sauna: Complimentary
- Spa: Additional Charge
Reminiscent of a quaint Mediterranean Village, this warm tropical paradise offers modern resort amenities surrounded by tranquil ponds, bubbling brooks and a bird sanctuary. This luxurious resort is nestled along a hillside, sloping down to the beach.
Full exchange privileges and complimentary transfers to Sandals Dunns River, complimentary golf at Sandals Country Club, and complimentary tour of Dunn`s River Falls. Guests will also find a seaside entertainment complex and four gourmet restaurants.
Beach: Sandals Ocho Rios is spread along 700 ft. of white sand beach with two piers and gazebos.
Total Rooms: 237
Year Opened: 1989
Credit Cards: Visa, Master Card, Diners Club, Discover, American Express
Adult couples only, no handicapped access. To receive the Value Plus offer Honeymooners must follow the rules as outlined on sandals.com, and present a copy of marriage certificate at the hotel upon check-in
All Meals, Drinks & Tips-All, plus four more at Sandals Dunn`s River
There are 4 Restaurants at Sandals Ocho Rios & Grande Sport Villa Golf Resort & Spa:
- Arizona Restaurant - Experience a Western-style grill in a casual setting with panoramic views of the ocean. Open from 6pm-9:15pm. Reservations not required. Dress is casual.
- Bayside Restaurant - Serving a buffet-style breakfast and lunch. Dinner includes gourmet International cuisine, either indoors or outdoors overlooking the ocean Open 6pm-9pm. Reservations not required. Men must wear a shirt with collar and dress shorts or pants.
- The Reef Terrace Restaurant - Serving local Caribbean specialties prepared on an open grill. Open 6pm- 10:30pm. Recently added, there is a Gazebo with a magnificent ocean view and a courtyard setting. Reservations not required. Men must wear a shirt with collar and dress shorts.
- Valentino`s Restaurant - Valentino`s serves an á la carte breakfast from 8:30am-11am, and á la cartenorthern Italian cuisine for dinner, including fresh pasta and cappuccino from 5:30pm-9pm. Reservations are required. Men must wear a shirt with collar and dress pants.
ACTIVITIES & ENTERTAINMENT:
Daily Activities & Entertainment:
- Organized daily activities,
Nightly Activities & Entertainment:
- Disco, Piano Bar, Nightly Entertainment, Night Tennis.