Travel to Costa Rica requires a U.S. passport that is valid for 6 months after expected travel dates.
Distance from hotel to city of Liberia, 25 minutes. Distance from hotel to airport, 35 minutes.
With over 160 rooms situated in 23 buildings, the Occidental Grand Papagayo blends harmoniously along the bluff showcasing stunning ocean views and extraordinary sunsets.
- Gift Shops $
- Car Rental $
- Currency Exchange
- Safe Deposit Boxes
- Beauty Salon $
- Babysitting Services $
- Meeting Facilities
- Physician on Call $
- Laundry Services $
- 1 Swimming pool
- 1 wading pool
Adventuresome guests embrace the all-inclusive features this resort offers - many choices around two free-form pools, Fun Club and Fitness Center:
- Bird watching
- Daily recreational activities schedule
- SCUBA clinic in the activities pool
- Tennis on an illuminated indoor court
Non Motorized Waters Sports Included
Health Club / Spa:
- Fitness Center – complimentary
- Jacuzzi outdoor 2
- Spa: Additional Charge
Witness nature’s lush tropical forests and volcanic cliffs in this unforgettable vacations retreat. Here sprawling gardens descend into endless white-sand beaches and crystalline coves, while gourmet dining and plush amenities meet tropical seclusion for an infinitely relaxing experience ideal for couples and active travelers. Take in the beauty of nearby nature preserves, enjoy the expansive ocean views just outside your window, or relax by the pool with an exotic cocktail, because every day in this tropical paradise is absolute bliss.
All Inclusive Includes:
- Welcome cocktail
- Manager's weekly cocktail party
- All meals and snacks, including a la carte dinner at the specialty restaurants
- Unlimited local alcoholic beverages, cocktails, fruit juices, and soft drinks
- Wine served with dinner
- Multi-lingual daily activities program by the pool and beach area
- Nightly entertainment with local talent and Fun club shows
- Non Motorized water sports programs
- Towel service for beach and pool area
- All taxes and gratuities
Bars & Dining:
- Disco, Evenings heat up in the Disco where great drinks and dance hits equal good times.
- The Buffet, Breakfast, lunch and dinner buffet.
- The Italian(*), Menu style dining, dress code applies.
- The Lobby Bar, Cocktails and drinks.
- The Oriental(*) Cuisine: Asian.
- The Snack Bar, snacks, cocktails and drinks.
(*) Denotes reservation is required.
Rooms: chic, neutral colors on crisp linens, natural wood furnishings, tile floors, a private balcony or terrace with partial views of the bay and are equipped with modern conveniences.
All rooms feature:
- one king or two twin beds,
- smoke alarms
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom with shower/bathtub
- Hair dryer
- Cable TV
- In-room safe
- Coffee maker
- Iron & ironing board
- Balcony or terrace with seating area
- Crib & extra beds available upon request