The resort is located in Nuevo Vallarta, 8 miles north of Puerto Vallarta Airport and 25 minutes from downtown.
- Boutique Shops
- Car Rental
- Currency Exchange
- Laundry / Dry Cleaning Service
- Meeting Rooms
- Physician on Call
- Shopping Mall Nearby (Across the street.)
- There is the main swimming pool for adults and an additional pool for children.
- Los Flamingos - 15 minute taxi ride.
- Los Flamingos is a par 72, 18-hole course designed by Percy Clifford, located 15 minutes north of Puerto Vallarta. It is a very rough course with seasonal winds and many water traps.
- Holes: 18
- Green Fees: $100 (approx)
- Cart Fee: $10 (approx)
- Club Rental Fees: $20 (APPROX)
2 Outdoor lighted courts
Water Sports on Site
- Fishing: Additional Charge
- Sunfish Sailing: Complimentary
- Scuba: Additional Charge
- Snorkeling: Complimentary
- JetSki / Waverunner: Additional Charge
- Wind Surf: Complimentary
Other Sports Available
- Horseback Riding: Additional Charge
- Other Sports: Shuffle Board.
Health Club / Spa
- Aerobics: Complimentary
- Massage: Additional Charge
The Allegro Nuevo Vallarta is a modern seven-story resort with a distinctive Mexican flavor and 292 individually-controlled air-conditioned rooms. This All-Inclusive beachfront resort is the perfect setting for colorful days and romantic sunsets.
Resort features include continental breakfast room service from 7 am to 10 am, a la carte dining at two of the four restaurants, nightly entertainment, two tennis courts, a daily activities program, and the Kid's Club for children.
Beach: The hotel is on one of the best and most beautiful stretches of beach in Nuevo Vallarta.
Check-in: 3:00 pm
Check-out: 12:00 noon
Total Rooms: 292
Year Opened: 1992
All Meals, Drinks & Tips
There are 3 Restaurants at Allegro Nuevo Vallarta by Occidental:
- El Caruso Restaurant - An Italian a la carte restaurant, four seatings at 6:30 pm, 7:00 pm, 8:30 pm and 9:00 pm. Reservations with one day advance. Children under six are not permitted. Men are required to wear dress shirts and long pants.
- Topacio - Open air buffet operating three times a day, casual dress (no swimsuits).
- La Troje - A Mexican a la carte restaurant, two seatings at 6:30 pm and 8:30 pm, guests can use once per stay, reservations required, men must wear long pants
ACTIVITIES & ENTERTAINMENT
Daily Activities & Entertainment:
- Full Activities Program hosted by recreation staff in a variety of languages.
Nightly Activities & Entertainment:
- Shows, Nightly Entertainment
The Kids Club is available from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm and 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm offering an array of activities designed especially for children ages: 4 to 12 years old.
- Game Room
- Children's Pool
- Babysitting Fee: $7.00 per hour
- Advance Notice for Babysitting: 24 hours
- Mini disco from 8:00 pm to 8:30 pm