Palladium Vallarta is located in the Costa Banderas complex, 12 miles from the airport and 20 miles from downtown Puerto Vallarta.
- Barber / Beauty Salon
- Boutique Shops
- Business Services
- Currency Exchange
- Disco / Nightclub
- Laundry / Dry Cleaning Service
- Meeting Rooms
- Physician on Call
- There is an oceanfront swimming pool, an infinity pool, a kids pool and a jacuzzi.
- Marina Golf Los Flamingos Golf
- The Marina Vallarta is a par-71, 18-hole course designed by Joe Finger with a total of 6,700 yards, located in the heart of Marina Vallarta. The Flamingos is a par 72, 18-hole course designed by Percy Clifford, located 15 minutes north of town.
- Holes: 18
- Green Fees: $60 - $120
- Cart Fee: $30 to $80
- Club Rental Fees: $25 - $35
- Lessons Available
- Outdoor lighted courts
- Court Fee: No charge
Water Sports on Site
- Fishing: Additional Charge
- Sunfish Sailing: Complimentary
- Scuba: Additional Charge
- Snorkeling: Complimentary
- Wind Surf: Complimentary
Other Sports Available
- Horseback Riding: Additional Charge
- Other Sports: Archery, Bocce Ball
Health Club / Spa
- Aerobics: Complimentary
- Jacuzzi: Complimentary
- Massage: Additional Charge
- Nautilus Equipment: Complimentary
- Sauna: Complimentary
- Spa: Additional Charge
- Steam Room: Additional Charge
This All-Inclusive resort is situated on 15 beautiful acres in the Costa Banderas complex on 300 meters of white, sandy beach. Guests can bask in the warm sun, cool off with a swim in the pool, play a game of tennis or relax in the jacuzzi.
Palladium Vallarta Vallarta offers unlimited domestic drinks, three restaurants, one snack grill, a disco, nightly entertainment, two swimming pools, two lighted tennis courts, a fitness center and a Children`s Program for kids between the ages of 4-12.
Beach: This resort is on a large, white sandy beach.
Check-in: 3:00 pm
Check-out: 11:00 am
Total Rooms: 280
Year Opened: 1999
All Meals, Drinks & Tips-FULL
There are 4 Restaurants at Palladium Vallarta
- Portofino - An a la carte restaurant serving fish and seafood cooked Italian style. Open for dinner with reservation.
- El Bosque - An International buffet style restaurant open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Viva Mexico - An a la carte restaurant open for dinner only, with reservation.
ACTIVITIES & ENTERTAINMENT
Daily Activities & Entertainment:
- Activities Program, Putting Green and Driving Cage, Shuffleboard, Beach Volleyball, Bocce Ball, Ping Pong.
Nightly Activities & Entertainment:
Disco, Nightly Entertainment.
The Viva Kids Club offers activities, educational games, sports and entertainment in a safe environment under the care of specialized personnel.
- Applicable Ages: 4 to 12 years old.
- Program Fees: Complimentary
- Children's Facilities
- Children's Pool