Located on the fine white sands of Bávaro Beach, Barcelo Bavaro Palace is in the midst of a leafy coconut grove, elegantly surrounded by tropical gardens of great beauty and just 20 minutes away from the International Airport.
- Barber / Beauty Salon
- Boutique Shops
- Business Services
- Car Rental
- Currency Exchange
- Disco / Nightclub
- Laundry / Dry Cleaning Service
- Meeting Rooms
- Physician on Call
- Casino Onsite (Barcelo Bavaro Casino)
- Shopping Mall Nearby (On Barcelo Complex)
- Outdoor Pools
- Swim-up Bar
- There is a beautiful free form pool area surrounded by towering palm trees, with scattered islands, bridges, a whirlpool, and a friendly swim up bar. Guests have freeuse of lounge chairs and beach towels.
- Bavaro Golf Course
- Barcelo Bavaro Golf Course is an 18-hole, Par 72 course. It is flat and very playablewith narrow fairways, palm trees, lakes and dense vegetation. Carts additional.
- Holes: 18
- Green Fees: $60 (approx.)
- Cart Fee: $40 (apprx) Mandatory
- Club Rental Fees: $50 (approx.)
- Caddy: Not available.
- Lessons Available
- Outdoor Lighted Courts
- Court Fee: Complimentary.
- Racquet Rental Fees: Complimentary.
- Pro Onsite
Water Sports on Site
- Fishing: Additional Charge
- Sunfish Sailing: Complimentary
- Snorkeling: Complimentary
- Paddle Boats: Complimentary
- JetSki / Waverunner: Additional Charge
- Wind Surf: Complimentary
Other Sports Available
- Horseback Riding: Additional Charge
- Jogging Trail: Complimentary
Health Club / Spa
- Aerobics: Complimentary
- Jacuzzi: Complimentary
- Massage: Additional Charge
- Nautilus Equipment: Complimentary
- Manicure / Pedicure: Additional Charge
Barcelo Bavaro Palace is a deluxe All-Inclusive resort situated in the midst of a leafy coconut grove, elegantly surrounded by tropical gardens of great beauty. Air-conditioned rooms with a terrace or balcony are contained in 3-story buildings.
This resort offers the largest casino in Punta Cana, an extensive day and night entertainment program, full exchange privileges within the Barcelo complex, and free entrance to the Tropicalissimo show and two discotheques.
Beach: The resort is situated on a magnificent 3 km stretch of white sandy beach protected by a natural coral reef. Guests have free use of chairs and beach towels, and complimentary watersports include snorkel equipment, pedal boats, kayaks and sunfish.
Check-in: 3:00 pm
Check-out: 12:00 noon
Total Rooms: 594
Year Opened: 1993
Credit Cards: Visa, Master Card, Diners Club, American Express
There are no handicap rooms. La Fuente (Bavaro Casino) and Chez Palace are not included in the All-Inclusive Program, and men must wear long pants to dinner. Will allow spring breakers.
All Meals, Drinks & Tips-FULL-All except Chez Palace & La Fuente
There are 7 Restaurants at Barcelo Bavaro Palace:
- La Brisa - Beach grill serving snacks and seafood.
- El Fuente - Not included on the All-Inclusive plan. Reservations are required. Gourmet a la carte restaurant. Men must wear long pants.
- El Bohio - Pool grill atmosphere. Serving Rice specialties.
- Chez Palace - Deluxe gourmet restaurant, not included in the All Inclusive plan. Men must wear long pants at dinner. Reservations are required.
- La Pina - Beach grill serving snacks and seafood.
- Rincon Domincano - Serving Dominican specialties.
- El Caribe - A buffet restaurant serving lobster almost every night, all drinks served. Men must wear long pants at dinner.
ACTIVITIES & ENTERTAINMENT:
Daily Activities & Entertainment:
- Resort Excursions (additional charge), Watersports, Fitness Center, Baseball, Basketball, Volleyball, Water polo, Mini-Golf.
Nightly Activities & Entertainment:
- 3 Discos and and a casino.
- For kids, there is a playground, teen disco and 18-hole mini-golf course.
- Applicable Ages: 2-12 years old.
- Program Fees: Complimentary.
- Children's Facilities
- Teen Disco
- Babysitting Fee: $5.00 per hour