Located in the Riviera Maya area
- Barber / Beauty Salon
- Boutique Shops
- Business Services
- Car Rental
- Currency Exchange
- Disco / Nightclub
- Laundry / Dry Cleaning Service
- Meeting Rooms
- Shopping Mall Nearby (25 Minutes)
- Outdoor Pools
- One spa pool, one for children, one for activities and one lake form swimming pool.
- Holes: 18
- Cart Fee: yes
- Green Fee: Additional
- Number of Courts: 2
- Outdoor Courts: 2
Water Sports on Site
- Fishing: Additional Charge
- Sunfish Sailing: Complimentary
- Snorkeling: Additional Charge
- Hobie Cats: Additional Charge
- Paddle Boats: Complimentary
Other Sports Available
- Racquetball: Complimentary
Health Club / Spa
- Aerobics: Complimentary
- Jacuzzi: Complimentary
- Massage: Additional Charge
- Nautilus Equipment: Complimentary
- Sauna: Additional Charge
- Spa: Additional Charge
- Steam Room: Complimentary
- Manicure / Pedicure: Additional Charge
- Facials: Additional Charge
14 three-story bungalows comprised of 500 beautifully appointed suites measuring 500 Sq. Ft. each with private terrace.
The Paradisus Riviera Cancún ?The Ultimate All-Inclusive Village Beach Resort? recreates a Mayan Village ambience with its narrow paths and charmingly private, three-story oceanfront bungalows.
Beach: 5,000 foot long Caribbean beach, protected by a coral reef, which is part of the second largest coral reef, which is part of the second largest coral reef formation in the world.
Check-in: 3:00 pm
Check-out: 12:00 pm
Total Rooms: 500
Year Opened: 2001
All Meals, Drinks & Tips
There are 6 Restaurants at Paradisus Riviera Cancun:
- L'Hermitage - Gourmet a-la-carte restaurant offering the best of French cuisine opens daily for dinner (reservaitons required).
- Capri - Offering a delicious Mediterranean dinner a la carte.
- The Reef Grill & Snack Bar - By the poolside serving snacks and light meals from 10am to 6pm.
- Caribbean Market Place - Offering local dishes as well as international delicacies opens daily for breakfast, lunch and Dinner.
- Sumire - Japanese cuisine offering daily dining in a casual elegant atmosphere (reservations required).
- Tequila Grill - Serving exquisite Mexican cuisine for dinner
ACTIVITIES & ENTERTAINMENT
Daily Activities & Entertainment:
- Excursions to Mayan cultural sites such as Chichen Itza, Tulum and Cobá, excursions to nature theme parks.
Nightly Activities & Entertainment:
- Every night the resort comes to life with Sol Meliá?s world-renowned spectacular evening shows including Moulin Rouge & Cabaret.
Mini disco, table games, pool games, beach games and dancing.
Applicable Ages: 5-12 years old
- Game Room
- Teen Disco
- Babysitting Fee: additional fee